• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The best hero that became russian

25 posts in this topic

So i was thinking fellas, Who or what was the best character/story line were the hero became russian? For example when superman shuttle landed in the hands of the soviets in the red son story line. I member even Batman was russian.. Hope to hear you guys :devil:

So i was thinking fellas, Who or what was the best character/story line were the hero became russian? For example when superman shuttle landed in the hands of the soviets in the red son story line. I member even Batman was russian.. Hope to hear you guys :devil:

I think you covered the only two times that happened.

I cannot think of any others who became Russian. I know of Black Widow and Omega Red but they were Russian to begin with.

I'm shocked that there are actually three.

I don't know of any characters that became Canadian. (thumbs u

I'd have to vote for Rocky Balboa...it was awesome when he became Russian. I wish I could grow a beard that amazing and give cool speeches like "if I can change, and you can change, then we all could change!"

I'd have to vote for Rocky Balboa...it was awesome when he became Russian. I wish I could grow a beard that amazing and give cool speeches like "if I can change, and you can change, then we all could change!"

Good points my brown brotha, sorry no tortlla..lol

Good points my brown brotha, sorry no tortlla..lol

Awe come on Al, you know I was just playing...