• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4 Comics Cons a year.... posted by LionHeart, Inc.

7 posts in this topic

So many choices....

I try to hit at least 4 Comic Cons a year. I usually go to C2E2, Heros, Philly Wizard World and of course Baltimore since I have to support my local Con. Does anyone have any other suggestions, I want to mix it up next year?

Thoughts?

See more journals by LionHeart, Inc.

I went to Baltimore last year and it was great! Especially since I met Tnerb for the first time!

But I really love the two big Cons here in Florida. The Orlando Megacon and the Miami Supercon.

The Supercon has had to move to a larger convention center this year to accommodate for the size of the show. It has gotten bigger and bigger every year since they started and now they will have about as many great guests as Baltimore features on a yearly basis.

List of next year’s Cons. Thanks for all the feedback and would hope I get a chance to run into you guys (surfer99). I always get a kick out of meeting other collectors who share the same love for comics as I do.

ECCC

Hero Con

Supercon in Florida

Baltimore