• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Spawn full run 1 - 242

24 posts in this topic

$800 ships to your door (unless outside of the US), international shipping, please contact through PM 1st, PayPal is only method of payment. 1st Ill take it wins over PM, will ship within 2 business days of received payment.

I am extending this until the end of the week due to addition on pictures.

If you want pics of individual books, please let me know and I will post.

Spawn 1 - 150

photo1.jpg

151-242

photo2-1.jpg

Angela 1-3

photo5.jpg

Violator 1-3 + Violator vs. Badrock 1-4

photo4.jpg

Curse of the Spawn 1-29 Complete

unnamed7.jpg

Spawn & WildC.A.T.S. 1-4 + Spawn the Impaler 1-3

unnamed5.jpg

Blood Feud 1-4 + Medieval Spawn & Witchblade 1-3

unnamed4.jpg

Spawn Fan Edition 2 & 3

photo3.jpg

Batman & Spawn War Devil TPB

unnamed6.jpg

Godslayer TPB Le Chronicles of Spawn 5 (french comic) Dark Ages 1 Cy-Gor 1-6 (2 # 1's) Curse of the Spawn book 4 TPB

unnamed8.jpg

Could help if you include what form of payment you take. Do you take paypal ? check ? money order ?

On shipping will you ship out side of the USA or only in the low 48's

Plus and a must do: Images of the comics always help and could benefit you with sale.

GLWTS !!!

:facepalm:

Could help if you include what form of payment you take. Do you take paypal ? check ? money order ?

On shipping will you ship out side of the USA or only in the low 48's

Plus and a must do: Images of the comics always help and could benefit you with sale.

GLWTS !!!

$800 sales require at least pictures especially for new sellers. Nice set of books.

If you can't be bothered to at least take some pics, maybe you shouldn't be selling. You're asking for $800, not a couple of 50 cent books.

As the posts have shown, there is clearly interest, however . . .

Too lazy to take pics, that why I haven't gone to eBay yet.

If some is interested, I'll take pics.

you're showing that you're not taking the interest seriously, and in fact setting yourself up for failure in not being proactive or responsive. If you're "too lazy" to take photos of any books you're asking several hundred dollars for, how "lazy" are you going to be when it comes to shipping, answering questions, responding to potential problems, etc?

Your attitude is unfortunate considering the potential value that exists. $4 per book in the stated condition is exceptional for such a run, but only if you can back up your claims.

Spawn 1 - 150

photo1.jpg

151-242

photo2-1.jpg

Angela 1-3

photo5.jpg

Violator 1-3 + Violator vs. Badrock 1-4

photo4.jpg

Curse of the Spawn 1-29 Complete

unnamed7.jpg

Spawn & WildC.A.T.S. 1-4 + Spawn the Impaler 1-3

unnamed5.jpg

Blood Feud 1-4 + Medieval Spawn & Witchblade 1-3

unnamed4.jpg

Spawn Fan Edition 2 & 3

photo3.jpg

Batman & Spawn War Devil TPB

unnamed6.jpg

Godslayer TPB Le Chronicles of Spawn 5 (french comic) Dark Ages 1 Cy-Gor 1-6 (2 # 1's) Curse of the Spawn book 4 TPB

unnamed8.jpg

$800 ships to your door (unless outside of the US), international shipping, please contact through PM 1st, PayPal is only method of payment. 1st Ill take it wins over PM, will ship within 2 business days of received payment.

I am extending this until the end of the week due to addition on pictures.

If you want pics of individual books, please let me know and I will post.

So it looks like i have a few doubles...51, 53, 55, 59, 61, 62, 63, and 99.

I have two different covers of issue 200 and all three covers of issue 220.

Also, both 225s.

spawn1.jpg

spawn2.jpg

spawn3.jpg

spawn4.jpg

spawn5.jpg

spawn6.jpg

spawn7.jpg

spawn8.jpg

spawn9.jpg

spawn10.jpg

spawn11.jpg

$800 is a good price for the set...especially if they are in the NM+ range.

Lots of collectors don't realize how tough it can be to find some of those issues in grade.

Lots of dealers aren't aware that a lot of those books (the "low" print run issues) can fetch $10 or $20 a pop in top grade. Some for even more. Some of the variants can fetch hundreds and even thousands of dollars in graded condition. Don't believe me? Check out the GPA on 185 Sketch Cover. Multiple documented sales at that amount...not counting the undocumented sales (like the transaction I made).

Kind of surprising.

Good luck with the sale. You might make more profit if you grade out each issue and put them for sale individually. I know it's tough to split up a collection, but I just figured I'd throw that out there.