• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO VANCOUVER - Help!

5 posts in this topic

Unfortunately not this year. :(

Bennett is in Calgary and I am attending if you want a sig there. I believe there is another Arrow star there as well. Amell may be at Toronto FanExpo and I could add him there.

Let me know as you do not have much time to ship.

Anyone attending this show that can get me a couple of autographs. I want Stephen Amell and Manu Bennett. I will cover the autograph fee, cost to to ship to the UK and a collection fee.

Please help :wishluck:

If you are not able to find the help you need send me a PM. I had Amell sign some extras at Emerald City. They are at CGC now but I could easily add Manu to them at a future show.

Unfortunately not this year. :(

Bennett is in Calgary and I am attending if you want a sig there. I believe there is another Arrow star there as well. Amell may be at Toronto FanExpo and I could add him there.

Let me know as you do not have much time to ship.

Hey thanks for the reply - what I'm after this time is not actually any comics signed but personalised photos. An arrow one and a Spartacus one. If that is ok with you and no one contacts me for Vancouver do love you to get them for me. PM me.

Anyone attending this show that can get me a couple of autographs. I want Stephen Amell and Manu Bennett. I will cover the autograph fee, cost to to ship to the UK and a collection fee.

Please help :wishluck:

If your looking for Spartacus cast, there will be 7-8 of them at SuperCon and I would be more then happy to help. PM me if interested.