• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Detective Comics Full Run Complete Set #0 - #30 DCU New 52 NM

1 post in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Detective-Comics-Full-Run-Complete-Set-0-30-DCU-New-52-NM-1-27-/171301303463?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

From the listing:

Batman Detective Comics Full Run Complete Set #0 - #30 DCU New 52 NM! You are bidding on an amazing complete set of one of the new 52 DCU titles, Batman Detective Comics! This is issues #0 through 30, the complete set, the entire run, including 23.1, 23.2, 23.3 & 23.4 as well! That is 35 issues of goodness. These have been read only once and then stored away lovingly by a true Batman fan in a smoke-free home. These are authentic, first-print NM copies and are now being passed on to you at a great price! USA seller! SHIPPING PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND INSURANCE FOR PEACE OF MIND! Bidding starting at 99 cents, I must be crazy... I'm very proud of my 100% positive feedback rating here on eBay. Please email with any and all questions. I respond very quickly. Thanks!