• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery 132 pages Variant at Calgary Expo April 25/14

2 posts in this topic

Fellow collectors,

I will be offering to sell my rare Marvel Mystery black and white annual at Calgary Expo, Alberta, Canada booth # 514 and 515 (Comic Finders) from Thursday April 24/14 to Sunday April 27/14. This is the Variant version of which there are about three (3) copies in existence. :o Even the regular version of this Timely published in NYC but distributed only in Canada :frustrated: has a suspected population of roughly nine (9) copies. The Capt. America 132 pages b/w annual, for comparison, was printed in Canada for Canadian distribution.

1I2ngZv.jpg ]

The page quality is off-white, unrestored but does have some amateur tape on 1st wrap. Timely comics reprinted inside include two (2) Capt. America stories (1 vs. Hitler), Sub-mariner, the Vision.

1dBhCzK.jpg

My asking price is $5,000 US funds. I will entertain all straight cash counter-offers, mostly cash/some comic trade offers during that weekend's Calgary Expo. Sorry, I was not planning on mail order for this Gerber 10 Timely comic treasure.

mHoWsNr.jpg

Flaws: it is missing the all white back cover and the very last page which I believe has a crossword puzzle. The front cover is totally detached from the thick square binding. You may do your due diligence at http://www.ha.com

This RARE Timely b/w annual is also available for viewing at Vancouver Fan Expo this Good Friday April 10, 2014. Just pmail me and we can set up a time to meet perhaps at Harley Yee's booth across from the front entrance of Fan Expo. Thank you for your kind consideration.