• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Copper/Modern lots, Epic 1 & 3, NAM HC, TPs, X-Men, etc - 40% OFF!!

36 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-Men #213: Wolverine vs. Sabretooth, plus a major role for Psylocke in the story...all beautifully drawn by Alan Davis.

VF+ (looks nicer in the scan, but there is ncb wear).

$8

XMen213.jpg

That's all for tonight. More later in the week, then I'll wrap things up and send invoices over the weekend.

As usual, any and all PM offers will be cheerfully and thoughtfully considered! (thumbs u

Uncanny X-Men Lot: Includes two issues with absolutely stunning interior artwork by Barry Windsor-Smith: #186 & #198 -- a fantastic two-part story focusing on Storm.

186 is NM-; 198 is VF/NM.

$6 for the pair.

XMen186.jpg

XMen198.jpg

some of my fav. x-men stories. the BWS vision make us feel like the comics have entered in the museum of Louvre.

GLWTS

regards

Uncanny X-Men Lot: Includes two issues with absolutely stunning interior artwork by Barry Windsor-Smith: #186 & #198 -- a fantastic two-part story focusing on Storm.

186 is NM-; 198 is VF/NM.

$6 for the pair.

some of my fav. x-men stories. the BWS vision make us feel like the comics have entered in the museum of Louvre.

GLWTS

regards

Thanks Pedro -- I couldn't agree more. Smith's mainstream comics work in the '80s was sporadic at best, but it was always breathtaking, and set the stage for his early '90s triumphs with Valiant and his "Weapon X" serial in MCP. Gorgeous!

Also: I thought I had duplicates of X-Men 186, 198, and 205, but I was wrong. So the copies I listed earlier in the thread are no longer available, and are now tucked safely back into my collection. Sorry about that!

More lots coming up later this evening!

Silver Surfer #50 Lot: Prelude to The Infinity Gauntlet series by Starlin and Lim. 2 copies, embossed Thanos cover. Both are newsstand copies.

Copy A is NM-; copy B is VF/NM.

$5 for both. SOLD!!! via PM!

silversurfer50a.jpg

silversurfer50b.jpg

Infinity War #1 - 6 complete set: Another cosmic '90s extravaganza from Jim Starlin and Ron Lim -- Thanos, too! Old store stock, all are VF/NM or better.

$5 for the set. SOLD!!! via PM!

InfWar-lot.jpg

Warlock and the Infinity Watch Lot: Includes #1 (five copies), 2 (four copies), 3 - 5 (four copies of #5), 6, 8 (two copies), 9 (three copies), 10, 12-14.

Starlin scripts in all...lots of Thanos action & covers, too. All are VF/NM or (much!) better -- as with other books in this thread, these appear to be unread '90s dealer stock.

25 comics total.

$8 for the lot. SOLD!!! via PM!

warlock-lot.jpg

Marvel Comics Presents - Weapon X Lot: Includes the following installments of Barry Windsor-Smith's classic Wolverine origin story: #73, 77, 78, 80 (2 copies), 83, 84. All are VF+ or better.

7 comics total.

$4 for the lot

MCP-wX-lot.jpg

Misc. Copper Marvel Lot: Includes the following…

• Captain America 246, 262, 266, 268, 269, 270, 274, 275, 276, 279 (2 copies), 282, 287, 288. Some great art by Mike Zeck in these, especially on the way-cool Deathlok issues! Grade range is Fine - VF or so.

• Daredevil 230, 231, 233. Classic stories and art by Miller and Mazzucchelli. All 3 are VF/NM.

• Marvel Fanfare Lot 4, 11 (Black Widow by Perez), 12 (Black Widow by Perez). All 3 are NM-.

20 comics total.

$15 for the lot.

CapDDMarvFn-lot.jpg

SATURDAY UPDATE:

• Take 40% OFF the listed price of any remaining items. Want everything that remains? Take 50% OFF!

• From here on out, shipping is FREE (US only) for orders of $40 or more.

• Thread closes tonight, after which invoices will be sent.