• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are Mr. Monster issues/specials worth anything?

12 posts in this topic

I am sorting through some boxes I picked up in a collection last year and came across a stack of Eclipse books including a pile of Mr. Monster books. Is there any demand for them? Are any issues worth more than $1?

I am sorting through some boxes I picked up in a collection last year and came across a stack of Eclipse books including a pile of Mr. Monster books. Is there any demand for them? Are any issues worth more than $1?

They're a fun read. But only a few issues became collectible, including his 1st appearance in Vanguard Illustrated #7.

The artwork is definitely different from the norm, and for me added to the joy of reading each comic.

:cloud9:

Not familiar with the title. Shoot'em my way, and I'll give 'em a read and let you know . . . :devil:lol

No.

BUT THEY'RE AWESOME! :whee:

One of my favorite characters. I even shelled out for the recent squarebound DHPs with only about 8 pages each of Mr. Monster, and the rest of the books are dreck.