• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant-Size X-Men #1

8 posts in this topic

We had an issue with Giant-Size X-Men #1. If you had this in your set you will need to completely remove it and re-add it as a new book to have it properly added to your set (s).

Thanks and sorry for the troubles.

Nicole

Thank-you!

Ok, well I can't even delete it from any of my three sets or my comic list. Because all it gives me is available comic, but when I click on it - it's blank.

So I can't delete - because it's not there when I click it.

Nor is it there when I click on set edit.

But if I just look at all three of my sets with it - it is there and accounted for point wise.

• Administrator

What you have to do is enter the current certification number in the empty box as if it were a new book. You will get an odd pop-up that says the number is being added and removed from the set, but it will also ask if you would like to completely delete the certification number. Select yes and the book is gone. Then re-enter the same number again in the blank box (empty slot now) and it will register OK.

(icculus I'm working on yours now, thanks for the heads-up)

• Administrator

I know, but if you view your set before going to the "Edit" tab you can see the certification number that is "registered" in the slot (but also can't be viewed on the edit screen as you said). You want to copy this number and then navigate to the Edit Set tab. Then, you have to enter that certification number in the box on the Edit screen as if you were re-registering it since you can't get it to appear in the pop-up box (only the red x's).

This is when the odd message appears and you can choose to delete that cert # from your registry.

Once that has happened it is really removed and you can re-enter it in that slot. This is when the system will re-pull all of the information for that book and then it is easily added to other sets in the Edit screen as it will now appear in the pop-up.

Hope that helps! (and makes sense!)

**If anyone else is stuck please stop and PM me as I will make a visual guide using that account**