• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% PRICE DROP, FAMOUS FUNNIES HIGH GRADES AND FILE COPIES NO FRAZETTA THOUGH!!!

22 posts in this topic

- First :takeit: wins , whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp

- No probies or HOS members

- PayPal, personal checks, Credit Cards or USPS money orders

- Shipping:

•USA: shipping via priority mail, $5 for up to 6 books, $10 for 7 or more books

•Anywhere else we can figure it out.

Most should all be File copies except for a few maybe that just aren't. Either way I'll note it.

All books are complete with covers and centerfolds attached at both staples with no known restoration, unless otherwise noted. I will mention any noteworthy defects/issues that exist. Please let me know if you have any questions...

Thanks guys and lets sell some books.

Famous Funnies 140 File Copy Structurally a solid 9.6 but pages are looking really Cream and could be on the cusp of light tan. Super Supple paper and strong and solid comic all around. Just not sure on the paper. I'll grade it as a 9.0 with light tan pages(if possible, just don't know). $95

Famous140.jpg

Famous140_C.jpg

Famous140_B.jpg

Famous Funnies 142 File Copy Structurally a solid 9.6 but pages are looking really Cream and could be on the cusp of light tan. Super Supple paper and strong and solid comic all around. Just not sure on the paper. I'll grade it as a 9.0 with light tan pages(if possible, just don't know). $95

Famous142.jpg

Famous142_C.jpg

Famous142_B.jpg

Famous Funnies 144 File Copy Structurally a solid 9.4 but pages are looking really Cream and could be on the cusp of light tan. Super Supple paper and strong and solid comic all around. Just not sure on the paper. I'll grade it as a 9.0 with light tan pages(if possible, just don't know). $95 Cool Anniversary Issue. Don't know who celebrates 12 years but maybe that's the funny part.

Famous144.jpg

Famous144_C.jpg

Famous144_B.jpg