• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

23 posts in this topic

New sales thread will have nice book, do not have time tonight to post all, will do them throughout the week, 10-20 books?

Consider all books pressed by joey

Usual rules no problem people

Paypal is good

Pm's welcome

See my forum feedback here, I've done numerous 4 figure deals, buying, selling, and trading

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7106055#Post7106055

Looking to sell only but would trade for booster gold 1, 1986 cgc 9.8( I can't find these) or captain America 217 cgc 9.8 or high grade strange adventures 180, maybe 205 also, heck if u have something nice I'll listen anyway

Shipping is 13 bucks priority medium usps box, bulletproof

Pictures on the first few books were not high def, all of these books are bright glossy covers

I'll take it over pm negotiations

1825-came very close to selling this the prior time, buyer and I were very close, but not close enough, this book I think would grade higher if not for tanning on the right side of the book, very cool date stamp on the back, glare from camera on the back, there are no white spots, last two of three have sold for 2000, would prefer cash only but if u have a few of the books I mentioned at the top that could cut the price down,

image_zps1c6cb8f6.jpg

image_zps701dea0b.jpg