• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man Keys

64 posts in this topic

Wow,

Thanks for the huge response. I figured that since I was unable to find a "definitive" key on the web or on these boards (or any other boards for that matter) that there probably wasn't one in existance. I will take all the information that you guys have suppled and probably make a merged keys list for myself to work off of. Starting with of coarse the issues that there is no question are keys.

Thanks once again...

-Brian

It appears you're one of the ppl that doesn't consider 28 a key. Why is that?

Why is #28 a key? First Molten Man?

Peter Parker graduates high school.

3_3_8v.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I still need that one but I do have 185 where he graduates College(?). Is there a book where he gets a PHD?

What about 102, 119-120, 149, 194, 294, 344-345, 361, and Annual #'s 1, 21?

makepoint.gif

Face it...Darn near the whole title is a key. poke2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

Even the first appearances of The Ringer, Gibbon, Kangaroo and Big Wheel? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifblush.giftongue.gif

I put Big Wheel above Mysterio. thumbsup2.gif

In defense for ole fishbowl head and the vulture, I'm glad that they were part of spidey's

cast of villians. I mean heck if all of them were too diabolical to start out with what fun would that be?

The vulture also has super strength that came from his power pack in addition to flying.

Who would like to face a flying Mike Tyson?

Mysterio was just a cool psychodelic type of character... his outfit probably came from a long session of bong hits at the marvel bullpen one late night. But he would be extremely dangerous if you didn't know what he could do. With his illusions he could have you crying like a little girl if you weren't mentally strong enough for it.

Don't get me wrong these characters would be way easier to beat that some of today's - but that don't mean I don't respect them. One of things that made Spidey cool was that he was a superhero in training to start out with (meaning he got better and stronger as time pasted) he got his butt kicked regularly by these has beens.

I mean if he were a real person,

I bet he would laugh at all of the silly villians he had to bop! to get to the top! grin.gif