• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man Keys

64 posts in this topic

Is there a list, or a site that I can go to that will list all of the ASM key issues? Something that will list everything from the first to current.

Sorry for the noob question, 27_laughing.gif.

-Brian

If you find one let me know thumbsup2.gif

I started collecting ASM also by just buying only the small and large keys. I just got a few guides and started looking at what was being said by the high dollar issues. If it was a first appr etc I put it on my to buy list. This list includes just about ever small event also in peters life from peter graduating to getting married. I plan to have all of 1 - 300 issues in about a 1 1/2.

You just want the keys?

1-10, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 23, 25, 26-28, 31, 39-41, 42, 50-51, 96-98, 100-101, 121, 122, 129, 200, 238, 252, 298-300

It could be argued that there are more (or less) based on who you're talking to and whether they're a Spiderman fan.

Brian

What about them? An appearance from Hulk is a key? It could be argued that 102 could be, but 344-345? The first app of Cardiac and some vague references to Carnage? Are you kidding me?? 361 hasn't been a key since the year it came out. wink.gif

Brian

I'd say Carnage has 100 times more "significance" than issue #200.

makepoint.gif

119-120 was a fantastic battle with Hulk.

This can be debated as a key, so I'll give you that one.

Are we at a wash now, since I conceded 119-120.

#200 27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

Shrug, I'm just trying to get this guy's thread some play..

Personally, I think all the century issues are keys. If you don't think it's significant because of it's century marking then realistically 100 isn't a key cause really nothing happens in that issue either. And if that damned Aunt May would stay dead, 400 would definately be a "key" (modernly-speaking).

Also, I think the first app of Cletus Kassidy is way overplayed and def not a key.

Brian

If you don't think it's significant because of it's century marking then realistically 100 isn't a key cause really nothing happens in that issue either.

Brian

First Spidey with six arms? 893whatthe.gif

You beat me. headbang.gif