• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Moved to eB

4 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors. Finally deciding to start selling some of my books via this forum instead of you know where. I have sold to members here before privately and can offer very good references upon request (I should probably start my own kudos thread). Anyway to get to it…

Normal :rulez:

No Probies or HoS

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book out right.

Shipping included to North America only and will be via Canada Post Expresspost or FedEX with tracking and signature delivery. I pack bullet proof so no worries there.

Payment may be made via Paypal

Or you can pay by Certified Check, Money Order, Bank eTransfer if in Canada or a fee free Paypal method and save yourself 3%.

PMs are welcome but until the book has been marked sold via PM (by you or me) any :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks.

Not sure if I can link to my Feebay feeback so I won't but I have been selling Tradeable Game Cards (MTG) since 2006 and am now getting into selling select pieces of my comic collection (to pay for my other comic addictions). I have 2788 FB with 100% 5 star rating. So if any of you are gun shy you have nothing to worry about. PM me if you want to know who I am on there as I would gladly provide that info.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Amazing Spider Man #9 SS CGC 8.5 signed by Stan Lee

1st Electro

Moved to eB

ASM9CGCSS85F.jpg

ASM9CGCSS85B.jpg