• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trades, Variants, Hellboy in Mexico multi Lot

2 posts in this topic

I have three lots here plus a small selection of trades. Each of the three lots will include shipping. Shipping for the trades will be a flat $5 per order.

PAYMENT - I accept payment by Paypal, check/MO.

1st Lot 23 Variants - $35 shipped

This is a lot of 23 variants as seen in the picture. I don't know much about these (don't know what ratio these variants were to regular editions). There are 10 Avenegrs vs X-men variants as well as one Diamond RRP edition (Army of Darkness). These average VFNM.

th_Variants_zps87972572.jpg

2nd Lot 13 Stand Variants - $25 shipped

This is a lot of 13 variant issues from Stephen King's The Stand. Four are the sketch variants. Average grade VFNM.

th_Stand_zps533f8af9.jpg

3rd Lot 49 copies of Hellboy in Mexico - $30 shipped

Maybe a retailer could use these copies, or someone who really really likes Hellboy...or Mexico. Average grade is VFNM, but some copies have some type of printer defect on the cover (see middle pile in pic).

th_Hellboy_zps0285b671.jpg

Trades - $5 Each

This is a small lot of generally larger trades. All of these, except Spiderman Secret Origins, has an MSRP of $20-$35. Modest shelf well. It's Superman is a novel in hardcover. Each book is $5. Shipping is $5 per order.

th_Trades_zpsbf4123d1.jpg