• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just bought 119 long boxes

130 posts in this topic

Here is a few more pictures, There is about 4 bxes of uncanny xmen im sorting at this time. Looks like it starts at 109 and runs through 510 and then the sub sets and annuals.

more119picturesbionic001_zps378881f2.jpg

:o Look at the size of that CCA insignia on the book on the right :applause:

Yup, someone buying my collection would get all sorts of books that don't look like they should have a single owner. I've been collecting since the 80s, bought a few collections from ads in the paper back in the day, tried selling newer books at conventions around 1990, and have gotten into GA and PCH recently. In the 80s, I would pretty much buy any 10 or 12 cent cover comic from a quarter box, so I have all sorts of random SA stuff as well.

So I have big runs of the Marvel titles I collected, Gaines File copies, some Raboy Masters, some Richie Riches, Hot Stuff, Four Colors, and 40 or so copies of Wolverine 50 that I thought was going to be hot :) I also have about six copies of Secret Wars 1 because every collection I ever bought had at least one.

private collection / junior and/or part-time dealer/investor inventory are kind of interchangeable nowadays