• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your first DC/Marvel Key.

62 posts in this topic

I remember my first big purchase though.I bought the AF 15 I still currently have(5.0ish)grade in 1982-83 for 500.00.I saved for that sheit a long time,but I couldn't stop smiling for a month.Heck I'm even happier now that I still after all these years never sold it. :cloud9:

:golfclap: that book will pay for a new hip! ;)

Everybody's a joker. :eyeroll:

OH COME ON!…. :baiting:

I'm probably not that far behind you. I certainly wasn't born in the 80's or 90's like some of these whippersnappers! And who says kids aren't in to comics (shrug)

:preach: Your sig. line is looking good too! Too bad you can't quite get it like mine. :baiting:

:boo:

What, sell my incredible books and buy that drek? Nah! ;)

I kid…where did you put that sig together?

I remember my first big purchase though.I bought the AF 15 I still currently have(5.0ish)grade in 1982-83 for 500.00.I saved for that sheit a long time,but I couldn't stop smiling for a month.Heck I'm even happier now that I still after all these years never sold it. :cloud9:

:golfclap: that book will pay for a new hip! ;)

Everybody's a joker. :eyeroll:

OH COME ON!…. :baiting:

I'm probably not that far behind you. I certainly wasn't born in the 80's or 90's like some of these whippersnappers! And who says kids aren't in to comics (shrug)

:preach: Your sig. line is looking good too! Too bad you can't quite get it like mine. :baiting:

:boo:

What, sell my incredible books and buy that drek? Nah! ;)

I kid…where did you put that sig together?

Didn't mean the books,I meant the gif action.Oh who knows I'm too damn old to know the difference anyway. :sorry: