• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread of This and That and Such and Such- CLOSED JIM 84 in New Thread

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Hope you all are enjoying the start of Spring wherever you are. As the school year draws to a close for me, I'm still posting stuff to help ease the pain of summer months when I'm not working. I will be posting comics throughout the week with a few bigger ones to come in the next day or so.

Usual rules apply. First :takeit: gets it. I will ship out of the country at cost. As for normal shipping, I ship in sturdy boxes via Priority. Shipping will be $7 for the first 4 comics and add a $1 for each after that. Purchases over $100 will include Free Shipping. This is a busy time of the year for me, so I only plan on shipping items once a week. So anything this week will go out next Monday unless you've requested expedited shipping. Thanks for looking. Pics shortly.

Amazing Spider-Man #37 VG/FN to FN- $35 NOW $30

1st Norman Osborne. Nice solid copy that displays well and has tight pages/staples. Spine wear is the primary culprit here. But it's a solid book.

photo212_zps8b4f5f80.jpg

photo113_zps14161942.jpg

Detective Comics #326 VF+ to VF/NM $60

Really tight copy with good color and sharp corners. Flat and no creasing, with only two small spine ticks that keep it in the range I have it in. Has very small date written in pen and isn't distracting. Just a really nice copy.

photo270_zps28b8ff87.jpg

photo129_zps1287141c.jpg

Daredevil #169 VF/NM to NM- $35 NOW $30

Beautiful, bright and glossy. 2nd Elektra and prime Frank Miller stuff. Sharp corners and nice flat book. Has one very small storage indentation on back cover that doesn't break color and is not noticeable unless closely inspected. An all-around beautiful copy.

photo130_zps627ed649.jpg

photo271_zpsfdd53dfe.jpg

Really tight copy with good color and sharp corners. Flat and no creasing, with only two small spine ticks that keep it in the range I have it in. Has very small date written in pen and isn't distracting. Just a really nice copy.

photo270_zps28b8ff87.jpg

photo129_zps1287141c.jpg

:takeit:

photo270_zps28b8ff87.jpg

photo129_zps1287141c.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Journey into Mystery #84 VG $400 NOW $375

This is a strange comic indeed. The front cover has 5.0-5.5 ish sort of wear. The back cover has these odd non-color break creases that could be pressed out if pressing is your sort of thing. I wouldn't be surprised to get this up a whole other grade. It's attractive and structurally sound with good spine and staples. A nice, affordable copy of a key with better potential.

photo272_zps32a91522.jpg

photo131_zpsa721a084.jpg