• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agent Carter spin-off

28 posts in this topic

Now I'm hoping Toby Jones signs on as Dr. Zola to show how he was instrumental in the early days of SHIELD. Maybe have some scenes that show the seeds of Hydra being planted within the organization.

That would be awesome! That would make for some excellent story lines.

Plus I like how they have the two time periods mesh together (agents of shield and Agent Carter).

I have a Cap 208 9.8 for sale on ebay right now (first Dr. Zola). Should spike if they have him appear...although my 9.8 copy will be long gone...I still kept a 9.6!

Now I'm hoping Toby Jones signs on as Dr. Zola to show how he was instrumental in the early days of SHIELD. Maybe have some scenes that show the seeds of Hydra being planted within the organization.

Plus I like how they have the two time periods mesh together (agents of shield and Agent Carter).

I have a Cap 208 9.8 for sale on ebay right now (first Dr. Zola). Should spike if they have him appear...although my 9.8 copy will be long gone...I still kept a 9.6!

I have a 9.6 too. :cool:

Want to upgrade? :baiting:lol

Want to upgrade? :baiting:lol

I did take a look at your 9.8 on eBay yesterday. hm