• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on my Wonder Woman 200?

5 posts in this topic

Here she is, any thoughts on a grade? I bought it as an 8.0. Now to find a nice 199 to go with it! Love the J. Jones covers cloud9.gif

slight fraying to lower right corner, tiny crease upper right corner. zero spine stress.

Image Hosted by imagehosting.us

small stain along top is distributor overspray.

Image Hosted by imagehosting.us

very nice copy and almost certainly as good as it was sold as....... thumbsup2.gif

i think an 8.0 - 8.5 is just about right. was thinking almost 9.0 until i saw the back cover which has just enough to detract from the overall grade slightly.

i have a couple of these but not that one. i has a hard time believing that DC would put out those 3 major Bondage covers. the one with the target on WW's bare back wa a real shocker...........but nice..... grin.gif

i have a couple of these but not that one. i has a hard time believing that DC would put out those 3 major Bondage covers. the one with the target on WW's bare back wa a real shocker...........but nice..... grin.gif

Yeah, the bondage covers are surprising considering the comics code. I am not a Wonder Woman fan at all, but the issues from 192-202 have some amazing covers, good enough to justify putting together a mini run. Plus 202 features the debut of Fafhrd and The Gray Mouser! 893whatthe.gif