• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch cover artisit submitting directly to CGC

8 posts in this topic

:hi: Beamer

I also had a few covers summited by the artists themselves, but seems like the majority of artist choose not to, either they are too busy, not sure how to do it or have an artist rep that deals with that sort of thing for them.

Can the artist that you commissioned directly submit the sketch to CGC?

WIll that get you yellow label?

The best thing to do is have the artist contact Mike at mbalent@cgccomics.com

The artist will most likely need to submit more than just a single sketch.

Artist direct submission via mail to CGC for SS is a very normal thing but it is something that has to be setup/approved prior to executing.

Artist direct submission via mail to CGC for SS is a very normal thing but it is something that has to be setup/approved prior to executing.

^^

as stated, this is how it's done for mail ins.....iirc there is a min amt of sketchs/sig books that need to be sibmitted at once, CGC no longer accepts 1 book at a time for SS through the mail iirc

if it's at a show then i would ask CGC but i assume the artist can walk the book up to CGC's booth as it hasn't left the chain of possesion (artist to CGC), there is no min to the amt of books for submitting 1 or 100 doesn't matter

as stated, this is how it's done for mail ins.....iirc there is a min amt of sketchs/sig books that need to be sibmitted at once, CGC no longer accepts 1 book at a time for SS through the mail iirc

if it's at a show then i would ask CGC but i assume the artist can walk the book up to CGC's booth as it hasn't left the chain of possesion (artist to CGC), there is no min to the amt of books for submitting 1 or 100 doesn't matter

Sayger walked up to the booth at a con earlier this year and handed them my book. I believe it was the only one too...

It might have something to do with how well the artist relationship is with the CGC people too?!?