• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Motivated Seller! No need to shop anywhere else! ST 115! PANIC run! REDUCED!

63 posts in this topic

...unless you want stuff that I'm not selling.

An interesting mix of Marvel and DC silver, etc., Guaranteed to make you feel better about your own collections!

Usual rules - no ne'er-do-wells, paypal is good but I'm flexible, and shipping will be USPS unless you arrange for something else. I will ship any order of $50 or more free to the connected 48, otherwise we'll talk.

We begin with Strange Tales #115 (VG). The 1st origin of Dr. Strange, and a very early appearance of Spider-Man! Offered now at a reduced price of $120. NOW $100!

<a  href=100_0027_zps984d14de.jpg' alt='100_0027_

Nice little Tales To Astonish group. Includes #70, the beginning of the Subby series; #93, the Silver Surfer issue; and #100, a great Hulk v. Subby battle. All about Good, the lot is SOLD! $30.

<a  href=100_0037_zps536da8aa.jpg' alt='100_0037_

More, more Fantastic Four!

A decent copy of a hot book, FF 67 (VG) $25. This isn't quite as white as it appears here.

:takeit:

Sgt. Fury #8, 1st Zemo, and more importantly, the first appearance of Percival Pinkerton and his bumpershoot! (G+), looks better, but pencil marks in his ray of death. $25 SOLD! per PM

<a  href=100_0040_zps41b8789d.jpg' alt='100_0040_

I said DCs and I meant it.

Tales of the Unexpected #5 (fr) looks okay, but a LOT of writing inside in the margins, and many tears on the pages. The story is still readable. Not a really common book. $10 NOW $8!

<a  href=100_0039_zps2ce15b0c.jpg' alt='100_0039_

One more fantastic Fantastic Four. #44 (vg+) $25. NOW $20! First Gorgon, and the beginning of the Sinnott inking that made the book beautiful. I consider this issue to be the start of the FF's best years, and most agree.

<a  href=100_0042_zpsc760d590.jpg' alt='100_0042_