• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four 5 GRADE IS IN

87 posts in this topic

I think you've got a sweet FF 5.....it's a premium 2.0 as most people like the presentation.

I do wonder how many times a fat finger has raised or reduced a grade in the CGC slabbing process :sumo:

+1. If I were looking for this issue (which I am!), I would pay more for the great presentation, so I wouldn't look at it as a "2.0". Just my opinion.

I agree with that. If I was going to sell it I would price it as a 3.0

If I was going to sell it I would price it as a 3.0

Then why bother grading it? (shrug)

And btw, quit your whining. lol

:popcorn:

No popcorn needed. And although I have blocked him, I will answer the question you quoted.

With books like these the main reason I have for grading it is the restoration check. The secondary reason for grading is to make it much easier to sell if I choose to do so. Although it has been graded a 2.0, there are not a lot of sales within this grade range on GPA. As a result, I would sell it as a 3.0 which is how it looks to me.

But it's all moot for now since I am planning to keep it. I am annoyed with the grade because of the apparent loss in equity between the 2.0 and the 3.0

I can understand the disappoint in the grade however I really think if you take yourself out of it and take some time and revisit later you will see the grade isn't that far off

Regardless, it's a FF5

I need 1,2 and 5 for my 1-12 run

@Red: I think most of us totally sympathize with your frustration.

@Hector: I still miss more, but it willl be a blod-bathed match between me and you! :sumo:

Aside from this, honestly I think blocking users is of little use regardless… ;)