• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage Comic Book Spinner Rack - SW Missouri Area

12 posts in this topic

I have a vintage Comic Book Spinner rack for sale. If you are interested and can pick it up in Southwest Missouri please replay to this thread with :takeit:.

I am also willing to meet someone part of the way, within reason.

Asking $375, will also consider cash + trade, please PM me with offers.

00202_bLOa4kkSys5_600x450.jpg

00O0O_2tOubElhMuP_600x450.jpg

I will ship if buyer agrees to pay for packing material and shipping.

I would really like to keep it but I am trying to buy a bit of stock to sell at some small local shows so I thought I would see if I could find anyone who wanted it.

If it doesn't sell here on the Boards, bring it to your next show. Good chance someone local will be delighted to buy it.

I would really like to keep it but I am trying to buy a bit of stock to sell at some small local shows so I thought I would see if I could find anyone who wanted it.

If it doesn't sell here on the Boards, bring it to your next show. Good chance someone local will be delighted to buy it.

Agreed. That's how I sold one of mine. I put free kids comics in it and offered the rack for sale.

That is so awesome! I would buy it in a second but shipping to California would be like shipping a small car. lol

Me too! but the shipping to the UK would be the cost of the flight Missouri lol