• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April CLink Auction, What do you win..?

36 posts in this topic

Though there were some deals due to the lukewarm interest...

https://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?id=1010717

Green Lantern #2 in 5.5 for $110

Thats a final price lower than the 12 mo average for sales in 3.5, 4.0 and 5.0

Heck its 1/2 the price of the 12 mo price for a 6.0

Could siver age green lantern be colder?

I was going to go higher on that book, but thought all that creasing in the top right was ugly.

Silver age GL has extremely low demand right now.

Wait until a reboot announcement. Then every noob with previously no interest in the character will become an expert on GL and throw their money down the drain.

Though there were some deals due to the lukewarm interest...

https://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?id=1010717

Green Lantern #2 in 5.5 for $110

Thats a final price lower than the 12 mo average for sales in 3.5, 4.0 and 5.0

Heck its 1/2 the price of the 12 mo price for a 6.0

Could siver age green lantern be colder?

I was going to go higher on that book, but thought all that creasing in the top right was ugly.

Silver age GL has extremely low demand right now.

Wait until a reboot announcement. Then every noob with previously no interest in the character will become an expert on GL and throw their money down the drain.

I kind of put my SA GL collecting on the back burner a few months back to work on SA Flash but with a few of the recent prices realized I have had no choice but to start picking up SA GL again.

Finally got a GI Joe page.

Been scouting around for a Joe page featuring Clutch of all characters. The first GI Joe toy I ever received was Clutch and the VAMP jeep. The earliest comic books I ever read were GI Joe 19 through 23. You never forget your first GI Joe.

RADBED0F2014325_153016.jpg

Lost all my auctions except for one piece of drek that's not even worth posting here.

If you won it....it's not drek to you. Post away! :headbang:

I won this drek. Nellie the Nurse #1 from 1957. I never saw this comic for sale. Real happy to have landed a copy. :banana:

6913bf11ca9c8624302b4c4b4c453120_zps30a023bf.jpg[/img]

Been scouting around for a Joe page featuring Clutch of all characters. The first GI Joe toy I ever received was Clutch and the VAMP jeep. The earliest comic books I ever read were GI Joe 19 through 23. You never forget your first GI Joe.

I remembered the cover of this comic from seeing the page. I read this when it first came out. GREAT stuff! :headbang:

I remembered the cover of this comic from seeing the page. I read this when it first came out. GREAT stuff! :headbang:

Thanks - it really was a great series - especially those first fifty issues.

Nellie the Nurse 1957... I have to ask.. How far back into the Marvel/Atlas/Timely publication history do you plan on going? Very impressive run btw.

I won this drek. Nellie the Nurse #1 from 1957. I never saw this comic for sale. Real happy to have landed a copy. :banana:

6913bf11ca9c8624302b4c4b4c453120_zps30a023bf.jpg[/img]

That's some pretty awesome drek. If I had seen that I would have been sorely tempted to throw a bid on it. :cloud9: