• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disneyland ..... the happiest place on earth

38 posts in this topic

A friend of mine posted this picture on facebook and I had to steal it.

It's so wrong and hilarious at the same time (:

That's her, with her dad and two brothers at.....a photo booth somewhere near the Jungle Cruise. Vintage 1960 - 61.

disneylandbtn_zps598e298f.jpg

It became the happiest place on earth on the second day. Day one we were ready to snap each others heads off after the trip down, hotel living, and a kid who had never been more than ten blocks from home.

I grew up in So. Cal and have been to Disneyland at least 20 times.... but I've never seen anything like this before. I wonder if there is a cover up :insane:

Never been to Disneyland, but I have gone to Disneyworld, FL five times with my family. We love it.

yeah, been there done that with the kids, but jiminy cricket on a biscuit is that place expensive!

Yea... I figure $200 a person for a full days worth of fun hm

Disneyland is expensive, no doubt, but I feel you get your moneys worth. The rides and atmosphere are unparalleled in terms of entertainment and originality. Im always amazed by how clean they keep that park too.

Disneyland is expensive, no doubt, but I feel you get your moneys worth. The rides and atmosphere are unparalleled in terms of entertainment and originality. Im always amazed by how clean they keep that park too.

Yea... once inside those gates.... and you got money for whatever grabs you.... it's a wonderful place. I miss the people movers and the skytram though.... :(

Never been to Disneyland, but I have gone to Disneyworld, FL five times with my family. We love it.

yeah, been there done that with the kids, but jiminy cricket on a biscuit is that place expensive!

Well you have been gone awhile,200 ? lol

hm 12 years.... has it gone up ? :grin:

It's 125.00 just to get into the park.I'm glad I have yearly passes.My wife and I go for a ride or two then go home.

It's 125.00 just to get into the park.I'm glad I have yearly passes.My wife and I go for a ride or two then go home.

:o $70 is the last I remember :o

:o $70 is the last I remember :o

Remember the ticket books? You have been gone awhile. lol

An adult two day park hopper ticket is $210. Thats $105 per day for two parks, which Is actually quite reasonable considering the amount of entertainment you are getting. Whats great about Disneyland is they let you bring in your own food and drinks, so you can save a bit there.