• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 24-26, 2015, It's Never To Early.

237 posts in this topic

Steel yourselves, Chicagoans. I am coming to my first C2E2 in years. Just gotta figure out how I'm getting there and where I'm staying. Y'all are so lucky.

:whee:

My best memory of the first C2E2 was pulling a Walking Dead #1 from a dealer's wall. I paid $400 for it and people thought I was crazy. It later slabbed a 9.8.

Hotel res confirmed for Hyatt Regency McCormick :whee: even though im local, just figured it would be easier. Was a little skeptical since I went through onpeak and canceled my res at the palmer house Hilton. Anybody have thoughts on the Hyatt regency? And/or other preferences on nearby hotels. I stayed at the W city center last year and it was decent, just the walk plus shuttle was annoying

Steel yourselves, Chicagoans. I am coming to my first C2E2 in years. Just gotta figure out how I'm getting there and where I'm staying. Y'all are so lucky.

I will get greggy to punch you, and laugh.

Hotel res confirmed for Hyatt Regency McCormick :whee: even though im local, just figured it would be easier. Was a little skeptical since I went through onpeak and canceled my res at the palmer house Hilton. Anybody have thoughts on the Hyatt regency? And/or other preferences on nearby hotels. I stayed at the W city center last year and it was decent, just the walk plus shuttle was annoying

I've stayed at the Hyatt the past few years. I definitely recommend it.

I will get greggy to punch you, and laugh.

Bring it.

I'm almost confirmed for going to this show for the weekend. My first Comic Con ever was Wizard Chicago two years ago so it will be nice to gauge the differences in the shows. It definitely helps that I have family that live in Chicago so I can combo it as a weekend get-away with the wife.

I'm almost confirmed for going to this show for the weekend. My first Comic Con ever was Wizard Chicago two years ago so it will be nice to gauge the differences in the shows. It definitely helps that I have family that live in Chicago so I can combo it as a weekend get-away with the wife.

Awesome. It's my favorite con of the year (in the Midwest--I don't really travel to either coast for cons).

I may go on Sunday, just to buy supplies. It's not really my kind of a show, since I don't really care much for the whole signature/panel thing.

+1

I need some supplies too. For some reason that show does nothing for me.

I may go on Sunday, just to buy supplies. It's not really my kind of a show, since I don't really care much for the whole signature/panel thing.

+1

But it's the best show in Chicago...and the mayor is going to buy the SDCC and replace C2E2 with it. I heard this on good authority :insane:

+1

But it's the best show in Chicago...and the mayor is going to buy the SDCC and replace C2E2 with it. I heard this on good authority :insane:

hm