• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm baaaaack...

47 posts in this topic

Well, I was hoping for a longer break, but the bills are piling up, so...here is some new stuff:

New Signature Series books

Identity Crisis #1 CGC 9.8 signed twice - starts at $0.01 (go ahead, I dare you to bid 6 cents tongue.gif)

Avengers #500 CGC 9.6 signed by Finch

Detective Comics #600 signed by Will Eisner

Astonishing X-Men #1 (Directors cut) CGC 9.8 Cassaday

X-Men: The End #1 CGC 9.8 signed by Sean Chen.

Plus lots more.

Please have a look folks. I've tried to keep the prices low, and give everyone a wide variety, so that you can help me pay my creditors, err, I mean, so there should be something for you to bid on. grin.gif

Thanks,

Alex

Kev and I were just commenting on how we hadn't heard from you in a while and here you are. Go get him Gerggy!! popcorn.gif
I'll come after you both! devil.gif

Kev and I were just commenting on how we hadn't heard from you in a while and here you are. Go get him Gerggy!! popcorn.gif

Shouldn't be hard to catch Mitol, he's not that fast. You can also use Jim Lee signed SS books to catch him in a trap. poke2.gif

Shouldn't be hard to catch Mitol, he's not that fast. You can also use Jim Lee signed SS books to catch him in a trap. poke2.gif

I've seen him. I can take him. I've seen pics of you as well. I can take you! grin.gif

I've seen him. I can take him. I've seen pics of you as well. I can take you! grin.gif

Yeah, I've seen you too, I still have nightmares about the short-shorts. foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, I've seen you too, I still have nightmares about the short-shorts. foreheadslap.gif

That'll work to my advantage when I whoop yer arse! tongue.gif

I'm not really into the fetish scene, you might want to talk to Tim about that. blush.gif

I'm not really into the fetish scene, you might want to talk to Tim about that. blush.gif

Why don't you accompany him to next year's SD con? You would look good as a couple! screwy.gif

Why don't you accompany him to next year's SD con? You would look good as a couple! screwy.gif

Nah, he's not really my type. Besides, I wouldn't want to take the spotlight off of you and insert name of any number of CGC forum members here popcorn.gif

Nah, he's not really my type. Besides, I wouldn't want to take the spotlight off of you and insert name of any number of CGC forum members here popcorn.gif

yay.gifthumbsup2.gif

I've seen him. I can take him. I've seen pics of you as well. I can take you!

I'm afraid Alex is right. A Jim Lee SS book will stop me in my tracks. But let me tell you Greggy, since I've seen Alex in person, he really is tougher than he looks. NOT!!

I've seen him. I can take him. I've seen pics of you as well. I can take you!

I'm afraid Alex is right. A Jim Lee SS book will stop me in my tracks. But let me tell you Greggy, since I've seen Alex in person, he really is tougher than he looks. NOT!!

What happened to that 9.9 Superman that you cracked out and had it signed in SD? Come back in the same grade? confused.gif

What happened to that 9.9 Superman that you cracked out and had it signed in SD? Come back in the same grade?

Actually, they weren't mine, but no, they both came back a 9.8. We may need to press them. Oops, wrong thread. devil.gif

Well, I was hoping for a longer break, but the bills are piling up, so...here is some new stuff:

New Signature Series books

Identity Crisis #1 CGC 9.8 signed twice - starts at $0.01 (go ahead, I dare you to bid 6 cents tongue.gif)

Avengers #500 CGC 9.6 signed by Finch

Detective Comics #600 signed by Will Eisner

Astonishing X-Men #1 (Directors cut) CGC 9.8 Cassaday

X-Men: The End #1 CGC 9.8 signed by Sean Chen.

Plus lots more.

Please have a look folks. I've tried to keep the prices low, and give everyone a wide variety, so that you can help me pay my creditors, err, I mean, so there should be something for you to bid on. grin.gif

Thanks,

Alex

OK, now back to the important stuff...bidding!!! yay.gif