• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm baaaaack...

47 posts in this topic

Are you selling your Whilce Portacio Uncanny X-Men #281?

All my Uncanny X-Men SS books are offered to a private dealer first. Which is why you rarely see them up on Ebay. But since I have 2 (1st and 2nd print), there is a good chance that one will eventually be available. confused-smiley-013.gif

All my Uncanny X-Men SS books are offered to a private dealer first. Which is why you rarely see them up on Ebay. But since I have 2 (1st and 2nd print), there is a good chance that one will eventually be available. confused-smiley-013.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Shorts too tight again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifstooges.gif

What books did you submit for Ohio? poke2.gif

To answer your question, I put in about 60 books. Mostly Byrne, others for Matt Wagner, Sergio Aragones, and Jeff Smith.

All different kinds for Byrne including a run of mid-grade X-men, some Superman, a couple of Wolverines, Iron Fist #1, some Spideys. Lots of stuff.

What books did you submit for Ohio? poke2.gif

To answer your question, I put in about 60 books. Mostly Byrne, others for Matt Wagner, Sergio Aragones, and Jeff Smith.

All different kinds for Byrne including a run of mid-grade X-men, some Superman, a couple of Wolverines, Iron Fist #1, some Spideys. Lots of stuff.

Cool. I wanted to do a bunch of Charlton stuff...but my budget wouldn't allow for them. frown.gif

I would be worried. I also have 10 Stan Lee books coming, and 9 Romita Sr. due in soon

You know what's too bad, that the Lee and Romita Sr. signatures couldn't be on the same books.

I was having a tough time deciding whether or not to crack slabs...then just said "[#@$%!!!] it", and went all in .

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you don't loose any of the grades. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif