• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm baaaaack...

47 posts in this topic

I was having a tough time deciding whether or not to crack slabs...then just said "[#@$%!!!] it", and went all in .

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you don't loose any of the grades. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Except the one I sneezed on, of course. flowerred.gif

I was having a tough time deciding whether or not to crack slabs...then just said "[#@$%!!!] it", and went all in .

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you don't loose any of the grades. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm trying not to think about it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well, I was hoping for a longer break, but the bills are piling up, so...here is some new stuff:

New Signature Series books

Identity Crisis #1 CGC 9.8 signed twice - starts at $0.01 (go ahead, I dare you to bid 6 cents tongue.gif)

Avengers #500 CGC 9.6 signed by Finch

Detective Comics #600 signed by Will Eisner

Astonishing X-Men #1 (Directors cut) CGC 9.8 Cassaday

X-Men: The End #1 CGC 9.8 signed by Sean Chen.

Plus lots more.

Please have a look folks. I've tried to keep the prices low, and give everyone a wide variety, so that you can help me pay my creditors, err, I mean, so there should be something for you to bid on. grin.gif

Thanks,

Alex

Once again, getting back to the important part of this thread...the shill bidding. grin.gif

Well, I was hoping for a longer break, but the bills are piling up, so...here is some new stuff:

Identity Crisis #1 CGC 9.8 signed twice - starts at $0.01 (go ahead, I dare you to bid 6 cents tongue.gif)

Plus lots more.

Please have a look folks. I've tried to keep the prices low, and give everyone a wide variety, so that you can help me pay my creditors, err, I mean, so there should be something for you to bid on. grin.gif

Thanks,

Alex

Once again, getting back to the important part of this thread...the shill bidding. grin.gif

New stuff just added. Please have a look. Thanks,

AlexH

Plus lots more.

Thanks,

Alex

Ending Wednesday. flowerred.gif

Plus lots more.

Thanks,

Alex

Ending Wednesday. flowerred.gif

22 auctions ending today.