• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Spider-Man 129

8 posts in this topic

Sweet looking book but that bottom corner is the killer.

If you are considering sending this in to CGC, you might be better off just removing that corner tear yourself. CGC may just consider it a production flaw instead of a tear and not knock your grade for it :)

If you are considering sending this in to CGC, you might be better off just removing that corner tear yourself. CGC may just consider it a production flaw instead of a tear and not knock your grade for it :)

I didn't think of that. How could I do something like that? :grin:

I was being sarcastic....please don't do that lol. It was just a smart- remark related to a book/grade from the 1st round of the grading contest in another thread!

I was being sarcastic....please don't do that lol. It was just a smart- remark related to a book/grade from the 1st round of the grading contest in another thread!

Here I was all excited lol. I can live with a cgc 7.