• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8 UNCANNY X-MEN 144-300/AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 201-300/BATMAN/SUPERMAN SS++

166 posts in this topic

5/31/2014: Will be adding all Copper Ages AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 201-300 CGC 9.8 SS & Blue Labels along with SUPERMAN CGC 9.8

For reference purposes right now:

UNCANNY X-MEN CGC 9.8 SS Slabs see thread Pages 1 - 7

BATMAN CGC 9.8 SS & Blue Slabs see thread Pages bottom page 7 - page 8

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 201-300 (Not In Issue # order) CGC 9.8 SS & Blue Label see thread Pages bottom Pages 8 -

5/28/2014: Prices lowered on each and every remaining slab. There are several SS 9.8 WP's now available between only $60-$89

Greetings. Have a whole bunch of Uncanny X-Men SS slabs all CGC 9.8 yellow label goodness from issue range 144-300.

Pretty much anyone you can think of who worked on this issue range has signed one or more of these slabs that will be available in this thread. Many of these slabs contain 2X signatures on a single slab and additionally a bunch of these slabs are 1 of 1 or 1 of 2 in the CGC census.

You WILL receive the exact slab pictured in this thread. (Please excuse some slight camera glare/flash.)

SHIPPING = 2 day USPS delivery with tracking confirmation and insurance for USA destinations. I will gladly ship to Canada - one slab is going to be $16 USD. Can do up to 5 slabs for only $40USD. I will also gladly ship anywhere else, PM me.

SHIPPING cost will be exact amount. For USA folks on east coast as low as $6. I can combine shipping via double boxed packaging for up to 5 slabs at a cost of only $11 and I will cover insurance.

YOUR SLABS will be double bubble wrapped packed as well as double boxed packaged. I will not send it to you via drone nor in an envelope

Payment = paypal.

Winners will be declared either by :takeit: in the thread or via private message as well. Time stamp will determine winner if it comes to that.

Thanks for taking time to check out the thread.