• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graphene slabs? Every comic gem mint?

4 posts in this topic

First 3D printing completely blew my mind, and now the more I read about this Graphene stuff the harder it is to wrap my mind around. :ohnoez:

"Despite being the thinnest material known to exist, it is also the strongest material ever tested—100 times stronger than steel."

Make Graphene in Your Kitchen Blender

world’s smallest magazine cover with microscopic 3D printer (exploring the possibilities of graphene being nono-milled)

Someday will slabs become indestructible and feather lite? Added to printable stocks, would comics become indestructibly gem mint? Paper thin batteries and e-readers?

Obviously it changes what's imaginable for the future.

F164685933-1377530187215.jpg

First 3D printing completely blew my mind, and now the more I read about this Graphene stuff the harder it is to wrap my mind around. :ohnoez:

"Despite being the thinnest material known to exist, it is also the strongest material ever tested—100 times stronger than steel."

Make Graphene in Your Kitchen Blender

world’s smallest magazine cover with microscopic 3D printer (exploring the possibilities of graphene being nono-milled)

Someday will slabs become indestructible and feather lite? Added to printable stocks, would comics become indestructibly gem mint? Paper thin batteries and e-readers?

Obviously it changes what's imaginable for the future.

F164685933-1377530187215.jpg

I'll be the first to preorder my Graphene reprint of af15 limited to 500 that is gaurenteed to stay NM for 5000 years.