• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed due to bad scans.

58 posts in this topic

Welcome to those that want drekky books or those so addicted to the boards you click on every sales thread. I will have to admit that I lied - there will pretty much be no drek up for sale this time around. Believe me - I've got drek but not for sale right now. I'm going to start off by putting up a couple books for sale before going to get dinner and then I'll paly tonight by ear. The more popcorn eaters - the more books get put up for sale. I'm going to price the books at my lowest price so no low balling this round but I will offer free shipping to all purchases over $100 (take $5 off International purchases).

Typical sales thread rules apply - No HOS members - You take it means its yours - 1st take it via PM or on the thread gets the book. Shipping will be a flat $5 so grab an arm full of books. International orders will be shipped at cost - PM me for details. I accept Paypal primarily but checks on MO are taken. Time payments are always available with a down payment.

First book - X-Men 33 - VF/NM (Back cover looks clean and sharp) - $100

Sold via PM.

A few drekky book you would not want. Garbage for sale!

I think the correct term is X-creMENt. :thumbsup:

Nice - but wit in my sales thread is a no-no. I prefer brain dead buyers!

That's just a taste - I'm in Chicago for a few days so I've got to go grab some big city grub but I'll be back!

Or better yet....one of the finer places in Chicago I've been...

If you dare....

Looks good but my per dium would not come close to coving the meal.

That's just a taste - I'm in Chicago for a few days so I've got to go grab some big city grub but I'll be back!

Or better yet....one of the finer places in Chicago I've been...

If you dare....

Looks good but my per dium would not come close to coving the meal.

Mine didn't either when we were there on business. It was worth the splurge b/c it's one of those every few years meal....

Nice - but wit in my sales thread is a no-no. I prefer brain dead buyers!

"...Guys are like, so confusing...I think he wants me to like his books, but..."

Clueless_642-B_zpse52b07a7.jpg