• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed due to bad scans.

58 posts in this topic

I may have to hold off selling until I can get my scanner setting figured out. The blacks look so much better in hand then in the scans. I don't know what is going on in the black part of Green Lanterns nose on the last book. I don't see any fading on the book and it looks like half his nose is gone. Pissed off in my crappy scanner right now.

oh well - I'll get it figured out and in the mean time go by the grades given since I stick behind them and have a lot of happy customers to show for it.

I'm thinking about trying out a new scanner program - what do you think? I think it definitely looks closer to how it looks in hand.

GreenLantern_zps6aea10a6.jpg

I'm thinking about trying out a new scanner program - what do you think? I think it definitely looks closer to how it looks in hand.

GreenLantern_zps6aea10a6.jpg

I'd buy that book but it's got "Buy VueScan" stamped all over it.

In all seriousness, VueScan is good. I use it to scan my raws and slabs.

I'm going to close this one down but I'll start up a new sales thread with my new scans. I'll post all new books and I'll throw up new scans for the books still available in this thread. Thanks to the guys who have grabbed books so far.