• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League Movie officially confirmed

48 posts in this topic

About time! Justice League is long overdue. Hey - I see that Warner is considering doing "Metal Men" plot for a movie! Ooh, I hope they will do a good job - I have loved the classic SA series readied when I was young. :wishluck:

So what books are gonna skyrocket-what story line are they following? Starro? What?

So if Shazam is back on, then I am starting to think more than ever Dwayne Johnson is Black Adam. He matches the look.

A real pity they can never use "Captain Marvel". Shazam just doesn't work for me, never has.

So if Shazam is back on, then I am starting to think more than ever Dwayne Johnson is Black Adam. He matches the look.

A real pity they can never use "Captain Marvel". Shazam just doesn't work for me, never has.

I even was going to type 'Captain Marvel' but then changed my mind because so many would know him as Shazam only.

FORBES: 'Justice League' Movie Confirmed, Starts Filming After 'Superman Vs. Batman'

It’s possible that Justice League might also feature a character played by Dwayne Johnson — the likely choices are Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, or Lobo, if Johnson plays a superhero; or Darkseid, Black Adam, or Brainiac i[f] he plays a villain. However, Warner’s confirmation that a Captain Marvel (aka “Shazam”) film is being developed is perhaps a big clue that Johnson is part of that project, but apparently that film isn’t intended to tie into the Justice League movie — not directly, anyway. If Johnson plays a major superhero character and is a big hit, it’s hard to imagine the studio keeping him away from the Justice League world for very long; but of course, the nature of that character’s world might preclude him from participating within the more faux-realism universe of Superman and the other characters.

Am I the only one that found it interesting that Wonder Woman is going to be played by a former Miss Israel?

Why is that Interesting?

She might part the Red Sea.

Am I the only one that found it interesting that Wonder Woman is going to be played by a former Miss Israel?

Why is that Interesting?

:popcorn:

Maybe she should be from the Amazons? Which most legends place as an island off the coast of Libya. I don't think its too much of a stretch to cast an actress just one country away which borders the same Mediterranean, especially when there's not (to my knowledge) many working Libyan actresses working in Hollywood, let alone one who can be physical (Army), beautiful, and speak English proficiently, and have SOME level of fame.

So is it interesting because they tried to give her a bit more cultural authenticity rather than trying to tell us that Mexican actresses are the same as Mediterranean? My level of interest is not affected by her being a former Miss Israel.