• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman vs Iron Man

28 posts in this topic

In the entire Marvel vs DC rivalry, I think there is no more "carbon copy" characters than Batman and Iron Man. (outside of Aquaman and Namor obviously.) So let the debate begin, Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark? Why? Neither have super powers outside of money and both are really really smart, just in different ways.

Wayne's logic, deductive reasoning, investigative work vs Starks Science and Math centric self.

Both outfits are really cool. I'd sat Batman has more gadgets, batmobile, batcopter, etc etc etc, while Stark has his Suit(s). Both members of teams, where Batman is leader/co leader of Justice League, Stark is second in command to Cap (my opinion)

Batman has had relationships with some hotties but seems to come back to Catwoman, Stark is a man-whore, simply put.

Who wins? Why?

Well, both are smart, but Bats is borderline psychotic and definitely obsessive compulsive where as Stark is essentially more "normal", at least when he's not in rehab anyway. I think this trait gives Bats (and the Joker for that matter) an edge over most characters.