• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EARLY Amazing Spider-Man issues for sale! *DELETED*

8 posts in this topic

Well, you had me confused there...

I clicked on some of the books, expecting CGC graded items (because that's what the auction header said) only to discover that they've not been near CGC.

Isn't that sort of thing in breach of eBay rules? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, it is and We have been begging Ebay for a separate grading section (like they do with coins) for awhile now.

I clicked on some of the books, expecting CGC graded items (because that's what the auction header said) only to discover that they've not been near CGC.

Yes, it is and We have been begging Ebay for a separate grading section (like they do with coins) for awhile now.

And, even if they do, what would prevent you from listing in that category ANYWAY? As it is now, you can list anything anywhere. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And, even if they do, what would prevent you from listing in that category ANYWAY? As it is now, you can list anything anywhere. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, there would be no question when we point out auctions like this that they would be immediately removed.

I understand what you're saying, but something is better than nothing, isn't it?