• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board name change

59 posts in this topic

you do realize it's spelled with an A and not an O

Way to pizz on his corn flakes.... (tsk)

Some people can't help it. It's like their main mission in life to point out everybody else's faults. It's how they get their jollies and to seem superior.

and some people like to play the victim, send PMs and be melodramatic

Fight! Fight! Fight! It still is Friday....could use some butthurt. :cloud9:lol

(tsk)

Awwwwww come on. :baiting: Where is Kav with his dumb decaf and Woodgod jokes. :cloud9:

Some people can't help it. It's like their main mission in life to point out everybody else's faults. It's how they get their jollies and to seem superior.

It kills me how that when some people act like jerks they have this same mindset when the people they do it to actually don't like it. If you don't want people to negatively react to you then don't be an instigator.

When I watched it, it was called Battle of the Planets :cloud9:

Thank you! I knew the characters looked familiar, and the "Gotchaman" was throwing me.

The original title in Japan was "Gatchaman", but when it was done in the US it was called "Battle of the Planets" The names of the characters are different and the boy in US is an android, but in the Japanese version. That robot and underwater base was added to the US version and not in the Japanese version.

When I watched it, it was called Battle of the Planets :cloud9:

Thank you! I knew the characters looked familiar, and the "Gotchaman" was throwing me.

Those were the days

It kills me how that when some people act like jerks they have this same mindset when the people they do it to actually don't like it. If you don't want people to negatively react to you then don't be an instigator.

:thumbsup: