• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manifest Destiny, sets and singles, Closed

29 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions. PMs welcomed for additional information, offers, or the like.

No probationites, shamefaces, or other ne'er-do-wells.

SHIPPING

Unless otherwise noted in individual listing:

Shipping is $7 for any number of raw to USA, shipped USPS Priority. Slabs ship at $12 via USPS Priority. Canadian buyers, I will ship at cost.

Back cover scans available upon request. Selling these because I *cough* overpurchased lately and need to refocus my collecting efforts.

Adventure Time #1, Cover A (first print), VF/NM, $30 Moved to another venue. Didn't really expect this one to sale here, so off it goes....

A whopping 44 of these on the census, and as someone who has just about every Adventure Time with Finn & Jake comic out there, you don't see these on the market often. I'm calling it VF/NM because of that upper left front corner (When I first got it, I lost my grip on it as I was putting it into a short box :tonofbricks: ). Not sure how to price this one. Let's try $30.

Large Pic

EYWC4qKl.jpg

*I was asked about the remaining books, so I've added scans and comments.

Hawkeye #'s 1-7, first prints, $35, NM range :news:SOLD!

#'s 4 & 5 have some impact damage on lower right corner, see pics

#'s 6 and 7 have similar, but slighter impact damage on the same corner, but on the back cover and not the front

LARGE PIC #1

OxPXgpZl.jpg

#2 BIG PIC

#3 BIG PIC

#4 BIG PIC

#5 BIG PIC

#6 BIG PIC

#7 BIG PIC

5DHona0l.jpg