• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tired Threads.... or How I Beat a Dead Horse

32 posts in this topic

RMA and Rob Liefe, uhh I mean RF, are taking the fun out of making jokes about Liefeld's art :(

I am rooting for RMA to hammer that topic in the ground, that way when it comes up again - no one will want to discuss it at all.

RMA and Rob Liefe, uhh I mean RF, are taking the fun out of making jokes about Liefeld's art :(

I am rooting for RMA to hammer that topic in the ground, that way when it comes up again - no one will want to discuss it at all.

lol

I thought he could do it, but that other guy is just plain BSC

There IS a method to my madness....

:whistle:

lol

I thought he could do it, but that other guy is just plain BSC

:ohnoez:

meh

You forgot a couple of people.

I kid, I kid.

You just have hung with it the longest. (worship)