• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone met a love partner or found a date on here?

183 posts in this topic

There certainly has been enough he said/he said drama around here to fill a stable of dating sites.

"You're my best friend in the whole world, I don't know how I coped before you!"/"You're the biggest bastich on the face of the planet, and I hope you die of a raging case of genital warts."

Usually said on the same day.

I'm here to party!! Looking for a quick, meaningless relationship, preferably a girl. If not a girl, it has to be someone that is into getting covered in honey and stung by fire ants in their crotch, but I ain't picky, it could be Brazilian ants as well... :luhv:

This is a place for us dorks to discuss comics, not get lucky damnit.

That is why most of us are already married and have kids, so that we can fornicate three times a year and not try to find anonymous love here.

hm that's like 3x more....nevermind!

Dad and Son / Dee Dee debacle take two!

Oh man, that was pretty bad. :facepalm:

For anyone that doesn't realize, and before someone starts talking about this in detail, Arch has made it clear that just discussing what happened here is a strike-able offense.

cmt-medium.gif

This is a place for us dorks to discuss comics, not get lucky damnit.

That is why most of us are already married and have kids, so that we can fornicate three times a year and not try to find anonymous love here.

hm that's like 3x more....nevermind!

I am including attempts resulting in a pulled groin or hamstring as well as just falling asleep in the middle due to non-intercourse related exhaustion

I'm here to party!! Looking for a quick, meaningless relationship, preferably a girl. If not a girl, it has to be someone that is into getting covered in honey and stung by fire ants in their crotch, but I ain't picky, it could be Brazilian ants as well... :luhv:
sounds like a great time to me!!yikes jk!! :o

There was a girl who joined here, and sent me and another member (BOC :cry:) a picture of her boobs via PM. True story.

Chrisco, Park and Bronty sexually harass me via PM.
It's not harassment if, as in your case, you enjoy and encourage it.

And initiate it.

And initiate it.

And put on your watchmaker's monocle to observe the finer points of it.

And initiate it.

And put on your watchmaker's monocle to observe the finer points of it.

And take pictures, barefoot, with a photo-bombing big toe.

There was a girl who joined here, and sent me and another member (BOC :cry:) a picture of her boobs via PM. True story.

Walking Dead Slab Girl was kinda hot, too. All we got was cleavage through plastic, though.