• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Wow 49 raw - SOLD via PM

1 post in this topic

SOLD

$1400 including domestic shipping by Fed Ex ground. Check or money order only. Payment must clear before I'll ship unless I know you, whether personally or by reputation. My eBay id is also jimbo_707, and I have perfect feedback there as a seller.

I purchased this book from Ed Jaster back in 2001. I decided that I want to either sell or slab my more expensive raw books. Since Mile Highs have been on fire, I thought I'd try for a sale of this one because it's on the margins of what I collect.

Ed graded the book as NM+; I don't think it'd grade quite that high without pressing. (I have no idea whether Ed pressed it.) I'll call it a 9.2 because of a faint bend in the lower right corner (which can't be seen in the picture). I'll call the pages off white.

I know whoever buys the book will probably press it. I've made my peace with pressing. (234 girls in Nigeria just got kidnapped for trying to go to school. Rhinos are going extinct because rich Chinese think their horns are an aphrodisiac. Russia is probably going to start WWIII. I don't want to waste any more emotional energy on something as unimportant as the ironing of a comic book.)

PS - I trust Ed on the ped designation, but I cannot guarantee that CGC will acknowledge it!

Wow%2049A.jpg

Wow49B.jpg