• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: INCREDIBLE HULK 102

22 posts in this topic

I revise down to 8/8.5 after a closer look. the color break is longer and there is some color loss above it to the left.

Paul,

That's much better, though I think you're missing the point I was making. Color breaking spine ticks are not even in the same league as a 1" color breaking crescent crease. That is a "grade limiting factor", as in tears or significant defects. That's day one of grading school. :grin:

-d

I agree with you. Just some 9.0 do have it just not as long. And that is a deduction but multiple color breaks do and could equal a color braking scratch in grade deduction. Is the top middle of the iron man book a cb line or just the scan?

I'd have to go 8.0 on this. That thumb crease on that right edge is significant in size but adding in that top spine corner that's fuzzy keeps me from going any higher. Still a nice looking book. Those brown covers are murder to get in higher grades.