• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plea for Interesting Ask CGC questions

92 posts in this topic

I've been watching your posting pattern myself......since you're, as usual, always up on your high horse bragging about it.

Most of your posting is negative. You're either criticizing someones opinion, telling them they made a bad purchase or overpaid for a book, putting them down for not having enough money to buy expensive books, or basically just being a jerk.

I'd rather read the random comments than the stuck-up condescending crapola that you're constantly posting.

I talk about all my purchases? Oh yeah? Name the last 5 books I've bought. For that matter name the last 1. Sorry the last time I even mentioned something I owned or wanted to own was the MS 5 9.6, I think your becoming a bit delusional in your quest to try to come up with material against me.

Brian

I talk about all my purchases? Oh yeah? Name the last 5 books I've bought. For that matter name the last 1. Sorry the last time I even mentioned something I owned or wanted to own was the MS 5 9.6, I think your becoming a bit delusional in your quest to try to come up with material against me

And there's that self-righteous attitude I was talking about. Talk about being delusional in your quest to come up with material. I didn't say in my post that you talk about all of your purchases. I tell you what.....for your next purchase.....why don't you go buy a better personality......preferably one with a little humility in it.

Not worth the time, the only thing they have is a major downgrade...it's one like yours.

You say you follow my posts, and all about me and what not..yet other then when I was asking Greggy about his "marketplace rocking submission"..there's nothing except for the usual Gman provoked thread.

Best of luck on your journey to find something concrete.

Brian

And again....that stuck-up attitude. I know it's a hard thing for you to do.....but don't flatter yourself too much. I don't follow your posts murph.....you're just not interesting enough for me to go to the trouble. I said I've been watching your posting pattern. It's hard not to do when you puked out more than 5,000 posts. You've always got the same self-congratulatory crapola attitude which is why you get people calling you out on it.

And, if I were you, I'd jump on that downgraded new personality that's avaialable....because the one you currently have is a majorly overgraded POS.

Nah you only call it that b/c you have no where else to go. You don't have anything and you're running out of material so you'll just stick with the old die hard despite it's lack of...merit.. Your definition of being stuck up must be me responding to this lil smear campaign you love to run. Either way I'm not going to respond to you with...well gee whiz Bug, that's a wrong idea..

Brian

Nah....I post it because it's the truth. You even use it in your pathetic bagging by saying things like "you're running out of material". Your attitude permeates throughout all your posts. Someone posts that they're happy about a purchase they just made......and theres murph telling them that they overpaid or the book is overgraded.....just like clockwork. You're so predictable that I swear I could set my watch by you sometimes.

I forgot the last time I posted about someone overpaying or overgraded book..can you remind me..secretary..

Just for the slow ones here, in order for you to form an opinion about me you'd have to read posts..from these posts you're getting material about me to form a judgement..when I say you're running out of material..it means that I've already proven whatever way you've attempted to blanket statement me or when you make up false accusations about me..you have no real material to back it up.

I'm going to bed, this is beyond boring and just becoming repetitous.

Brian

12 registered users currently online and 9 of them are invisible mode

Gotta agree Supa! I ofrten do a quick Whos Online and realize the rartio of who is online to whohas posted (both before and after) - not to include PMs - is pretty sad. Why all the frick-an secrecy?

Sorry.....but I'm not going to search through the hundreds of posts you make on a daily basis. You're posts, in general, are usually negative, or self-righteous in some manner. I'm not saying that you come out and state "You insufficiently_thoughtful_person....you paid too much for that book.....what are you...stupid?" It's just your general pompous and condescending attitude towards people that don't want to blow $10,000 on a book or want to start a poll about something that they care about. They don't need you and your attitude always giving some sour comment on it just because you don't care about the subject.