• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MomoCon May 23-25 Now taking submissions

2 posts in this topic

I am taking submissions for MomoCon in Atlanta. There is still plenty of time for people to mail me books and/or requests sketches.

Deadline for MomoCon is May 19th.

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

For Celebrities it is $25 a signature:

I can take items other than comics. If you have posters, photos, toys, or books feel free to send those in as well. The fee is the same $25 no matter the item. CGC will also encase and Signature Series a Photo.

So if you have a CGC account it is $25 a signature for you plus $25 for each extra celebrity signature. You pay all celebrity fees.

If you don’t have a CGC account and need to submit under my account it is $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celebrity signature (you pay all celeb fees). The $75 fee covers my fee for one signature, CGC fast track grading and return shipping.

For each additional book you submit on my account after the 1st it is $65 for the 1st signature + $25 per additional celebrity sig (you pay any celeb fees). The $65 fee covers my fee for one signature, CGC fast track grading, and return shipping.

The show dates are May 23-25. I need books and payment no later than the deadline above.

Here is the link to the Celebrities

http://www.momocon.com/guests/

I can crack slabs for you. It is $5 per slab but I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However I have had very good luck with all of the books that I have cracked so far and have many members on here that can attest to this fact.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread. Any book not prepped will be subject to a $5 fee to prep that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a pm and I will be happy to address your questions.

Some of the people at this show are

Dante Basco - Rufio from Hook

Maurice LaMarche Voice of The Brain from ‘Pinky and the Brain’, and Morbo/Kif/Calculon/The Donbot/Clamps in Futurama (among others)

Rob Paulsen Voice of Yakko from Animaniacs, Pinky from ‘Pinky and the Brain’, and Jack Fenton in Danny Phantom (among others)

Jess Harnell Voice of Wakko from Animaniacs and many more!

Tress MacNeille Voice of Dot from Animaniacs, Mom from Futurama, Agnes Skinner from The Simpsons, and many more!