• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I had a book I bought off the rack come back as a PLOD

523 posts in this topic

Watson used to be pretty funny, now he's just cranky hm

i'm holmes not watson :D , and your sig line always makes me want to buy a 1st spider-woman Hado. It's one of those books I just never get around to picking up, until one day I know I am going to regret when she gets announced and the speculation lemmings drive it to the moon.

P.S.

oh and one more lol'y thing. namesidr, edited posts twice about me in that other thread, where he toned down his reply, both without the "edited by" coming up. funny ironic coincidence? or just a setting you can change???

Just a setting you can change, in case that isn't rhetorical. At the bottom of the "Edit" screen is a checkbox (default checked) that says something like "Mark post as edited?"

Please ignore if you were just trying to make a point and knew that.

Watson used to be pretty funny, now he's just cranky hm

i'm holmes not watson :D , and your sig line always makes me want to buy a 1st spider-woman Hado. It's one of those books I just never get around to picking up, until one day I know I am going to regret when she gets announced and the speculation lemmings drive it to the moon.

I was surprised to see a few raw MS 32's on dealers walls at the last con I went to. So don't wait too long, right now they're pretty affordable :grin: