• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone - just wanted to post these here on the boards before any where else. Hope you find something you like. Today is all Walking Dead slabs!

Thread Rules:

1. No probies, HOS, etc.

2. First :takeit: rules all

3. Paypal please

4. PM's welcome

5. Shipping is included in the price of the slab. I shipped double boxed 1095 / Medium Flat Rate Box USPS. Shipping to Canada at cost.

6. Additional Insurance is optional

7. Kudos link in my sig line - However, I have only made purchases on the boards so far (though a boardie will be getting a package of my slabs tomorrow from my first sale) and I only recently created a kudos forum. Here is my eBay Feedback - I mostly have sold NES games but there are a few slabs in there and I ship super securely.

Please feel free to PM with any questions and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks for looking!

and now....on to the slabs!

Walking Dead #19 - 9.6 - $380 $365 Shipped!!

Presents great - the waves you see are from the scanner reflection. The 9.6 is larger due to the color rub in the back, bottom right corner of the book. Looks like a 9.8 from the front (except for the grade :D)

VeFw7NA.jpg

HHI1OzB.jpg

Walking Dead #92 - 9.6 - $135 $125 Shipped!!

ZHf553M.jpg

8ZJc61E.jpg

Walking Dead #108 - 9.8 - $75 $65 Shipped!!

iP5QA75.jpg

zm8kXEg.jpg