• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 8

79 posts in this topic

Tomorrow, I'm not as proficient as comicdey at phone grading, nor do I have a friend to help with the grading.

Someone got all four grades correct.

Tomorrow, I'm not as proficient as comicdey at phone grading, nor do I have a friend to help with the grading.

is it important as it pertains to my chances of advancing, why are you telling me this, do you want to ruin my night, what's your game here, what are you trying to tell me. In other words, what you talking 'bout Willis.

that would be toro :gossip:

I hope he got that out of his system before the next round! :insane:

I'll respond to this once.

Whatever the perception, I have never had anyone help me with my grading and a $1 side bet for fun with someone out of the competition will not change that. I could have used help getting my grades in and see where that landed me :lol:

Now on with the show and congratulations to all in the round of 8.

I'll respond to this once.

Whatever the perception, I have never had anyone help me with my grading and a $1 side bet for fun with someone out of the competition will not change that. I could have used help getting my grades in and see where that landed me :lol:

Now on with the show and congratulations to all in the round of 8.

Don't validate the troll. Sometimes it's just better not to respond to stupid.

I doubt that, I struggled with a few of those.

I doubt that, I struggled with a few of those.

Same here, I thought this was the hardest round so far. I must have changed my mind like three times on a couple of them.