• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Quitely Checklist?

2 posts in this topic

I was walking my dog in the park last night when I met a girl who could play Emma Frost in the movie version of New X-Men drawn by Frank Quitely. She was lovely. Anyways, when I got home I finally got around to reading Flex Mentallo (a friend actually bought it when it came out and loaned it to me). What a trip that book is. I was really surprised how fully formed his art was even then. A lot of times early work by a distinctive artist shows too many echoes of their influences, or just isn't quite there yet, but his is. Then I got to thinking how much I do enjoy Quitely's art, that he's in my top 3 current working artists. Does anyone know of a checklist out there for his work? There's a very incomplete one on frankquitely.com, but it looks like it hasn't been updated in at least a year and a half, though it is useful for finding early work. I don't know if I want to get books that are only covers like Bite Club, etc., but at least having some interiors by him.